The drape forming, vacuum forming and compaction tables are designed to increase the efficiency of the fabrication process and the quality of the components. They satisfy from the most basic to the most sophisticated requirements.
Our standard range offers:
- A choice among heating plate and/or IR heating
- A membrane with 250% or 600% elongation
- An aluminum frame structure
- Manual or automatic opening/closing and clamping system
- A vacuum system that allows 250 mbars/3.6 PSI or 50 mbars/0,7 PSI
- Possibility of adding a compaction trough for high size tooling
Available standard sizes:
Designed upon request. Different possibilities of movements for either fixed or mobile upper/lower frames.
- Sizes and configurations according to the need
- Reliable and repeatable performance
- No fiber wrinkling
- Versatility of use
- Including heating/cooling groups, vacuum unit and PLC
The PLC interface allows:
- The choice and control of the upper and lower frames’ movements (translations),
- The input of the process parameters (heating cycle, vacuum, …),
- The recording of the process parameters (temperature and vacuum curves, visualization of the process state in real time).
- The system will give access to three modifiable programs (operator, programmer and maintenance), and the piloting of the machine can be carried out by using a remote control.